Walmart now invites online applications for Walmart internship Program 2022 from all students and freshly grads.
Intern – Supply Chain Operations:
Walmart, the world’s largest retailer is offering an internship in its supply chain department across the USA. This internship will let the interns peek through the back-end workings of Walmart’s supply chain department, its operations, and its functions. Interns at Walmart are considered an asset and are given a chance to work on the front line of its supply chain facility. They will be able to leave a lasting impression on the works and processes that help the company materialize its promises.
More about the Walmart Internship:
This is a 10-week internship program designed to make the experience a hybrid of fun, work, and project analysis. The full description of the job can be made available to the candidates if they need it during the hiring process as well. But, some of the responsibilities of this internship are discussed in the forthcoming lines. The 10 weeks of the internship have the following agenda:
- Week 1: The first week of the internship is called the shareholders’ week and is spent in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Week 2 to Week 9: Seven out of these eight weeks will be spent doing the day shift from Monday till Friday. Interns in the last week are supposed to work overnight in the company facility.
- The Final Week (Week 10): In this week candidates will work on the exposition of their projects. The location of it will vary from intern to intern.
Walmart Internship Benefits:
- Fully funded Remuneration
- Relocation allowance
- Opportunity to participate in internship events and travel to other cities of the USA for that purpose
Eligibility Criteria for Walmart Internships:
- Candidates should be enrolled in an accredited college and university.
- Candidates should have a CGPA of 3.0 or more.
- Having experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in the supply chain, mathematics, logistics, engineering, or any other area that is closely related to supply chain management.
Walmart Internship Responsibilities:
- Optimizing the schedules by making staffing decisions.
- Removing bugs or any hurdles in customer satisfaction.
- Identifying the cause/s of any incidents that may take place in the facility.
- Using data and problem-solving skills to identify and solve corporate problems.
- Researching and carefully presenting a project that can produce lasting results on the company, its facilities, and networks.
Interns at Walmart are:
- Good at communicating and inspiring others to be a better version of themselves every single day.
- Kind passionate and humble. They know how to work with all kinds of people.
- Fully aware of themselves. They know what they are capable of and they work and lead with full attentiveness.
- Curious and attentive. They want to know how things are done and they want to learn something every day.
- Fueled by challenge and hard work.
- Experienced in organizing events like a school club, a seminar, a sports event, etc.
- Multitaskers. They know how to juggle different responsibilities like part-time jobs, school, family commitments, etc.