The fully-funded King Fahd Scholarships 2022-2023 are being offered at the King Fahd University of Saudia Arabia; don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia for free. This Saudi scholarship is named after the famous Late King Fahd in Saudia Arabia located in Dhahran.
At King Fahd University, a research department is very well known for its innovations through research activities such as putting new ideas into practice and resolving technological and scientific challenges. This King Fahd university provides students with opportunities in ways one cannot imagine.
Funding Allowance of King Fahd University Scholarships (KFUPM):
King Fahd University is one of the prestigious universities of the world; ranked in the top four universities of the world. King Fahd Scholarship has many advantages for applicants as mentioned below:
- This scholarship is offering a fully-funded scholarship for Masters, Ph.D. programs, and MBA programs.
- No IELTS or TOEFL or SAT or ACT examinations are required.
- An interesting fact is that both Locals and students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- A monthly stipend to help with living costs.
- All majors and fields of courses are offered here. For M.B.A: Computer Engineering, Engineering, Business Administrations and sciences are offered and for Ph.D. programs, Sciences are offered.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Full Tuition Fee is covered for free.
- A chance to collaborate on research and book writing with University faculty.
- All the projects will be sponsored by the university.
- Medical health insurance is given
- Textbooks related to their course are available for free.
- Travel expense is also covered for a round trip
- Discounted food is given to them from the cafeteria of the university
Eligibility Criteria of King Fahd University Scholarships (KFUPM):
Degree’s offered in this university: Science, engineering, and business administration and management at Saudi universities are among the best in the country, if not the whole region.
For an MBA degree:
- A four-year BSc degree from a recognized university is required for an MBA. For this, a GPA of at least 3.00 or above is required.
- It is mandatory that you have taken a calculus course that covers both differentiation and integration in college.
- You should have some understanding of computer software. You should have the knowledge of how to use the word and excel along with some basic courses like data processing, programming, infrastructural design)
For a Master’s Degree:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is required for a master’s program.
- You need to have an exceptional GPA grade of 3.00 or above in the field you are applying in.
For a P.H.D degree:
- For a Ph.D. degree, a master’s degree of 4 years is required
- In both B.S. and M.S. degrees, a minimum GPA grade of 3.00 or above from a total of 4.00 is required
How to apply for the King Fahd Scholarship?
Don’t know how to apply?
Do not worry this article has all you need to know to apply for the fully-funded King Fahd (KFUPM) scholarship. There is an online application form for the King Fahd scholarship 2022. You have to fill out the online application form accurately and diligently. You can apply by clicking the link at the bottom of this article that says ‘Apply’. Make sure to upload all of the documents listed below:
- Copy of National Identification card
- Official transcripts of all you education degree are covered yet
- After you submit your online application there will be an online recommendation portal attached, you have to submit three letters of recommendation from your professors or someone who knows you professionally.
- If you have any other awards and achievements, do mention them. This will increase your chance of being selected.
- Study plan or research proposal
- If you have given IELTS or TOEFL tests then do submit your schools although it is not mandatory.
- Passport size photos, for which the white background is preferred.
- Submit a CV of your education, Internships, and job experience.
- You have to write an SOP (Statement-of-Purpose)
- Submit your GMAT scores
Deadline to apply for King Fahd University Scholarship:
Applications to apply for King Fahd scholarships are open now. The deadline for submitting an online application for King Fahd Scholarships is September 28, 2021. Applications will be accepted at the start of the spring semester in September. The deadline for applying for the graduate Studies Scholarships at King Fahd University is at the end of the month of September 2021.