The admissions at Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open for online applications in all disciplines and degree levels for local and international students.
Are you looking for a chance to study at a top-ranked university in Qatar?
Hammad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is opening applications for its scholarship program. Currently, all students who want to pursue their undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. degree programs are welcome to apply. The HBKU Scholarship is fully funded which means all applicants don’t need to pay any tuition fees and all the other expenses will be covered as well. No IELTS/TOEFL is required to achieve any Qatar scholarship.
The Hammad bin Khalifa University, Qatar offers students an excellent opportunity to explore Arab culture. It is especially appealing for students who prefer something other than the study environment offered in Western universities. Hammad Bin Khalifa University is a Top Ranked University in Qatar.
Ranking of Qatar’s Hamad Bin Khalifa University:
Hammad Bin Khalifa University 2022-2023 Ranking and details are mentioned below:
|Institution Name||Hammad Bin Khalifa University|
Why Study in Qatar?
Qatar is leading the way in education. The booming economy in Qatar has made it possible for higher education institutions and universities to offer attractive financial aid that will help students with the standard expenses of obtaining a degree.
The best part is that you can use it as a stepping stone to get a job in any other country in the Middle East or Europe.
Qatar is a great country to study abroad in, as it offers unique opportunities for students who want to study Arabic culture and language.
The cost of living is affordable and the country’s infrastructure is well developed.
In conclusion, Qatar is a great place to study abroad. It is a safe country, with vibrant cities and welcoming citizens, which has enjoyed enormous success over the past decade. The future of education in Qatar looks bright with many changes and innovations being made, keeping up with the needs of students.
HBKU Qatar Scholarship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the HBKU scholarship are:
- It is available for International as well as Qatar
- International students don’t need IELTS/TOEFL to
- To receive the scholarship, you should have finished high school (up to intermediate level) at the time of
- A Bachelor’s degree requires completion of secondary school, a Master’s degree requires completion of a BS degree, and Ph.D. programs require completion of an MS
HBKU Scholarships Financial Aid Coverage Plan:
Following are the benefits that students can obtain from Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
- Monthly stipend of QAR 5000 (BS)
- Monthly stipend of QAR 5000 (MS)
- Monthly stipend of QAR 7500(Ph.D.)
- Only married students are eligible for Family
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Yearly Return Ticket
HBKU Admission Acceptance Rate: 47% Approx.
The Acceptance rate of Hammad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar is 47%
How to apply for Admissions at HBKU?
If you wish to receive a Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in 2022:
- You must apply online by accessing the university’s online admissions portal
- Complete the required HBKU Scholarship application form
- Upload all the necessary documents into the HBKU Scholarship online application
- Click on the “Apply Online” button to submit your application at HBKU Website
Documents Required for HBKU Scholarship:
- Submit final transcripts of high school, and other attained degrees
- Copy of high school certificate is must
- An official translation is required for the transcripts in languages other than Arabic or English.
- Study plan, research proposal, motivation letter, and letter of intent LOI are required as per course
Deadline of HBKU Scholarship Application:
The deadline to apply for HBKU Scholarship 2022 is 1st February 2022 (For International), 15th March 2022 (For Qatar Local).