The South Korean fully-funded KGSP Scholarships 2022-2023 application window is currently open for online applications for international students. Prepare the list of all required documents for the KGSP scholarship application and start filling your KGSP scholarship 2022 application online.
KGSP KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS 2022:
Studying in Korea under the South Korean scholarship program is like a dream come true. So, all the students who are willing to make their future bright and pursue their higher studies in a well-known institution or a university, here is a golden opportunity for you all. Start applying for the Korean Government Scholarship Program 2022-2023 as they are now accepting applications online from all over the world. Do not waste your precious time and start searching out all your required documents and apply as soon as possible.
WHY STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA?
Every young and passionate student loves to go abroad for higher education, but they often forget to consider South Korea to complete their post-graduate education. It is a place that is very famous for its quality education and prestigious universities. Their scholarship programs are known for providing the best education with living and educational expenses. On the other hand, they also allow the students to explore their international standards laboratories and build understanding with cultural exchange.
No wonder South Korea is doing an exceptional job in the field of education and providing tons of job opportunities to deserving candidates. So, grab the chance before it is too late and apply for the KGSP 2022-2023 now.
ABOUT KOREAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (KGSP 2022):
KGSP 2022 is a scholarship program fully funded by the Korean Government, introduced by Korean Higher Education for all overseas students. With this scholarship program, students can complete their graduate, post-graduate, and Ph.D. degrees. However, the decision of selecting the university where they want to pursue their education depends upon the students entirely.
Another purpose of this scholarship program is to tie friendly relations between Korea and other countries. Now, let’s go deep into the details of the KGSP 2022-2023.
FUNDING ALLOWANCE OF KGSP KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS:
Well, there is no doubt that the scholarships of KGSP cover a variety of benefits for the ease of students. Among them, some are:
- They cover the airfare of the selected students.
- Relocation allowance of around 200,000 KRW for all the scholarship awarded students.
- KRW 20,000 per month as medical insurance.
- Every three months KRW 800,000 will give to the students for a language course.
- KRW 5,000,000/per semester for the tuition fee coverage.
- Students will enjoy a grant of 600,000 KRW – 800,000 KRW for thesis and dissertation printing.
- In the end, after the degree completion, the students will get a reward of KRW 100,000.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR KGSP SCHOLARSHIPS:
Before applying for the Korean KGSP SCHOLARSHIPS, one must ponder the listed eligibility criteria.
- The applicant and guardian both should have been born in another country, but not in Korea.
- Those with Korean citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be mentally and physically strong and fit to complete the degree program with good academic grades.
- Those who are applying for the undergraduate program must be above 25 years.
- Those applying for the Master’s degree must be above 40 years.
- It is mandatory for all undergraduate candidates to complete their education from any elementary/ middle/ high school before they arrive in Korea.
- However, graduate students applying for the post-graduate program must have completed their Master’s or bachelor’s degrees before coming to Korea.
- CGPA is needed to be more than 80%.
- However, the applicants who are already doing some courses from Korea are ineligible for this scholarship.
- The same goes for those who had a KGSP scholarship once, cannot apply for this program.
KGSP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
The process of application is a bit hectic, but again not everything comes with ease. Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply for the KGSP KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023.
- The first step is to find the university offering the KGSP scholarships.
- Then, check the official website of the selected university to apply for the scholarship and admission.
- Next, the NIIED will call the Local Korean University or the Embassy to recommend the deserving student.
- Then, the applicants will ask to submit the required documents in their home country or the selected Korean university.
- After this, the NIIED will check and evaluate the documents of all applicants and then notify the Embassy or university about the potential candidate.
- In the end, the students will get to know about their selection or rejection via Embassy or university.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KGSP KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS:
Following is the list of mandatory documents to apply for the KGSP KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS:
- The documents of the highest degree attained by the applicant.
- The highest degree transcripts.
- Next is the Recommendation letters from the professors or the employers.
- Personal statement (necessary only for masters and Ph.D. degree candidates)
- MS students have to submit their study plans.
- Ph.D. degree applicants have to submit their research proposals.
- Lastly, a Motivational letter is only for applicants of the bachelor’s program.
DEADLINE FOR KGSP KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS:
The last date to apply for this KGSP scholarship is October 30, 2021. However, the opening date for the KGSP scholarship is June 1, 2021.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Fill the form either in Korean or English language if you do not want to get it rejected.
- All the original documents are needed to be submitted. But if you are submitting photocopies, then submit the certified documents.
- The documents submitted to NIIED are not going to return to the students.
- The photocopies of accomplishment certificates are acceptable.
- Three sets of photocopies and one set of original documents will get submitted to the Embassy.
- In university, one set of original application documents will submit.