The online application portal for the fully-funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023 is open for applications. Applicants interested to study for free in European Universities can apply for this fully-funded European Scholarship.
Time flies when you are searching for scholarships to apply to a university to complete your tertiary education. Are you also tired of scrolling down all those lists and finding not a single scholarship program as per your suitability? Look no more! As we are going to introduce you to such a scholarship program, that will not only guarantee you a fully-funded European Erasmus Mundus scholarship but also a successful career and that too, in Europe!
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:-
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program is without doubt, the most prestigious and sought-after scholarship program in Europe. The program gives students a chance to earn a graduate-level degree (Master’s or PhD.) in any European country at a university of their preference.
Is the idea of landing a fully-funded scholarship under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program fascinating you? Then we have great news for you! The fully-funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023 is now open for applications from all international students. So, it is high time for you to gather all the relevant details of the scholarship; and how better to do so, than by reading this article to the end?
Details of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023:-
- Host country: All European countries
- Sponsoring body: European Union
- Nature of scholarship: Fully funded
- Course level: Master’s level and Ph.D. Level
- The number of available scholarships: 2500
- The time period of scholarships: 1 year (60 ECTS), 2 years (120 ECTS) – *ECTS= European Credit Transfer System.
Funding Allowances of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023:-
Scholarship holders under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program are entitled to receive a number of benefits, some of them even benefiting them in the long run like creating valuable networks and establishing PRs.
Here are some of the benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023:
- A full waiver on tuition fee
- A monthly stipend worth 1100 to 150 Euros
- Traveling allowance
- Airfare for international travel
- Accommodation allowance
- Travel allowance for students shifting to another country during their studies
- Work visa to students after finishing their graduate degrees
Moreover, the recipients of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Award get a chance to study in three different European countries at different universities. This implies that the scholarship holder will spend each semester of his degree program in a different country, and will be awarded a dual degree by two of the European institutions at the end.
Eligibility criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:-
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program awards more than 2500 scholarships to students each academic year. Last year alone, the number of scholarships awarded was 2,756- the highest number ever to be awarded.
And all the scholarship holders had one thing in common- they all fit the eligibility criteria of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program. If you too want to land a scholarship under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023, you should also ensure to abide by the following eligibility criteria:
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program imposes no restriction as to the nationalities of the applicants
- The applicants must not be residing in Europe for a year or more in the last five years.
- Every applicant must have completed 16 years of his education from recognized institutes
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program advances the awards on the basis of a candidate’s potential, rather than his CGPA. So, students with average grades can also try their luck with the program
- GRE and GMAT exam results are not required.
- There are no restrictions as to the age of the applicants.
- Candidates must have scored at least 6.5 in their IELTS exams.
- No prior work experience is required to apply to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023.
Note: during the current pandemic situation, candidates can contact their coordinators requesting exemption from the IELTS exam or asking for an alternative like the Duolingo English Proficiency Test.
Method to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023:-
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program is an extremely competitive award that takes a candidate’s personal abilities into consideration to grant a scholarship, rather than their grades.
Thus, it is important to showcase high skills of comprehensibility from the very beginning; starting at the steps followed to apply to the program.
You can easily apply to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program by following the following steps:
Step 1: Get in touch with program coordinators:-
Candidates are supposed to visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program and get in contact with a program coordinator.
Step 2: Select a program:-
From the list of programs available, select a suitable program for yourself. You can choose up to 3 programs in order of preference.
Step 3: Fill up and submit the Erasmus Mundus application form:-
Then, students must fill up their admission forms and submit them alongside the required documents. During submission, it is necessary to take any specific details or guidelines into consideration.
Documents You Need for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application:-
The following documents are required for your application forms for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023:
- Erasmus Mundus Application Form (Check Application link at end of this page)
- Previous degrees or academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of residence
- Study plan
- Research proposal.
Note: while preparing the documents for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023, keep the guidelines regarding word limit, if any, in your mind.
Application Deadline for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022:-
The deadline for application submission for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023 is in December 2021.
This was all for this article. It is now time for you to start preparing your documents for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022-2023.
In case of any queries, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below.