Fully-Funded CSC Scholarships 2022-2023 by China Scholarship Council are open for Online Applications in all Chinese Universities for international students interested to pursue bachelor, master, and doctoral degree or exchange programs in 2022.
The Chinese government is looking for the new induction of students from abroad on fully-funded Chinese Scholarships as a part of the Growth and Development Plan of China, which aims at promoting trade, cross-cultural trade, and transfers in educational sectors as well as politics.
Like every year, China Scholarship Council (CSC) has launched the Chinese CSC scholarship program for the year 2022-2023 for which applications will be open from November 1, 2021. Higher education institutes in China provide the opportunity to students from different countries that not only enhance academic growth but also encourages mutual understanding and cooperation between nations. Students can pursue their studies and eventually their careers and a bright future by winning these Chinese scholarships and settling in China. These China scholarships are being offered to almost around 200+ countries currently by the Chinese government; offering free education opportunities to all.
You can avail of the Chinese scholarship for either a bachelor’s, master’s, or a doctoral program, and that too in both English and Chinese language as you may desire. The most appropriate and easy method to apply for this CSC scholarship is by visiting their online portals (Link at the end) which the Council has created and register yourself upon it.
There are two modes of application for CSC Scholarships for students; by the University’s recruitment program, apply directly to the one you have chosen. Or by visiting the Chinese Consulate in your home country and follow the procedure as discussed further in this informative article on CSC Scholarship 2022.
Chinese CSC Scholarships Allowance and Perks
The proposed benefits under the CSC Scholarship differs according to the degree program you are applying for, but for each program, the Chinese Scholarship is fully funded and covers:
- Full Tuition fees waiver or discount for partial funding winners
- Living allowances of RMB 2500 for undergrads, 3000 for MS, and 3500 for PhD
- Accommodation expenses (One-off settlement funding)
- Health insurance coverage
Degree-wise breakdown of Scholarship incentives can be seen as follows.
|Degree Level||Monthly Stipend||Tuition Fee||Accommodation/Free Room|
|Undergraduate||CNY 2500 RMB||√||√|
|Masters||CNY 3000 RMB||√||√|
|PhD||CNY 3500 RMB||√||√|
Chinese CSC Scholarship Application Eligibility Standards:
Wondering who can apply for Chinese Scholarships?
Certainly, anyone who is willing to opt for a Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral program after completing their Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters respectively with a minimum of 60% marks and a strong recommendation or acceptance letter from a Chinese professor will be eligible to apply without any trouble. Other eligibility criteria include the age limit which is 25 years for the Undergraduate program, 35 years for Masters, and 40 years to enroll in a Ph.D. program under CSC Scholarship.
11 Steps to Apply for Chinese CSC Scholarship:
Coming up next is an orderly manual for applying for the fully-funded Chinese CSC Scholarship in Chinese University through the proper channel of the Chinese University-Chinese Government Scholarship Council (CSC Scholarship) method:
- Create an account on the China Scholarship Council Website and fill in details
- Choose CSC Scholarship classification B for the CSC grant
- Add Agency number of Chinese University where you wish to study
- Choose the name of the Chinese college and fill organization number of the college
- Submit the CSC Scholarship application and from there on download the submitted pdf form
- Now go to the Chinese University Website that is affiliated by the CSC Scholarship Council
- Navigate to the Scholarships section on the University website and select CSC Scholarship
- Sign up on the University web, to file an application for CSC Scholarship
- Fill in biodata, attach required documents and CSC Scholarship form downloaded in step 4
- Proofread your application
- Finally, submit your CSC Scholarship application and wait for the final results.
Documents Required for Chinese CSC Scholarship Application:
The majority of the Chinese Universities require two Recommendation letters, scholastic records and degrees, CSC Scholarship application form, identification page picture (passport), study plan from MS degree candidates, Personal statement, research proposal from doctoral degree candidates, and IELTS or English Proficiency Certificate.
Just so you should know, most of the Chinese scholarships do not require an IELTS exam cleared by the applicant and likewise, CSC Scholarships would just require an English proficiency certificate from you which you can get from the Registrar of the previous institution you studied at., and will include approval or verification that the most recent degree you have cleared was taught in English language and you have full command on it, thus you are good to go.
- Two recommendation letters were written by the professors of your previous university
- Hope certificate in case you are still not graduated
- The letter of intent (LOI) or a motivation letter
- IELTS declaration or HSK qualification certificate if applicable. Or English proficiency certificate.
Deadline to apply for Chinese CSC Scholarship:
For all the Chinese CSC scholarships applicants in all the Chinese Universities; submit your online applications and send documents hardcopies before April 1, 2022. The applications will open from 31st October and students are encouraged to apply.