Each year there are multiple internships vacancy openings at Dell USA and now is the time to apply for the fully-funded Dell US Internships 2022.
Dell USA is looking for a Co-Ops or interns in its Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania offices. This intern will work as a software solutions consultant for 13 weeks. This Dell internship program will provide the intern with the kind of technical training required to excel in the software engineering field. The teams that interns will be working with know the perfect blend of having technical product and services familiarity as well as possess high levels of consultative knowledge.
Interns will be mentored by such teams and will get trained with the kind of industry knowledge required to succeed in the practical world.
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Internship Program:
- Applicants should be enrolled in a technical degree program pursuing computer science, information technology, or any other relevant subject area.
- They should be willing to learn new technologies and should be curious to learn how these things work in the practical world.
- They should be communicative and consultative enough to communicate technical problems with their peers and customers.
- They should be willing to work with teams.
- They should preferably know programming languages like PHP, Java, and Python, etc.
- Knowing technical support will e considered a plus.
Training Provided at Dell:
During the 13 weeks of the internship, candidates will get trained and be working in the following areas:
- EDI 1 Training
- MDM 1 Training
- Architect Training (Architect 1-3)
- Boomi Flow
- Process Performance & Process Scalability
- Usability & Maintenance & Testing
- Account Management & Boomi Security
- Governance & Error Handling
Working with Dell:
Dell provides the opportunity to work with individuals who are creative and dedicated to their professions. These people have a passion to work with technology and are determined to improve the systems every day. Dell cares about its employees’ health, and welfare and offers them to work with things that best suit their potential.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer which doesn’t tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. It doesn’t give any regard to race, language, caste, color, culture, religion, or gender. Employees and interns are offered a job or internship based solely on their talents, education, and potential.