The fully-funded commonwealth scholarships 2022-2023 have started accepting applications online from all the eligible commonwealth nations. So, prepare the set of all your scholarship documents and submit them along with the commonwealth application form asap.
WHAT IS THE COMMONWEALTH MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM?
No wonder, these days, the inflation rate is touching the sky. That is why it has become very difficult to get higher education in any prestigious university or college, especially for the less privileged students who belong to low-income countries. But no worries, as now they have a chance to fulfill their dreams with the commonwealth master’s degree scholarship.
It is an initiative by the British government to give scholarships to all the talented and young students who have the potential and courage to change the condition of their home countries. And bring a positive difference in their lives. So, all the outstanding and deserving students out there, here, is your time to do something for you and your country’s future. Go and apply for the Commonwealth scholarships for your post-graduate education, like a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. degree program.
Such scholarships get funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO). However, the funds for Commonwealth scholarships for post-graduation study, dispersed by the Commonwealth Scholarship Committee (CSC).
DEVELOPMENT THEMES FOR COMMONWEALTH MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS:
Before applying for such scholarships, one must have a clear and detailed idea about this program. The Commonwealth scholarships for master’s degree offered under six themes:
- TECHNOLOGY SCIENCES FOR DEVELOPMENT???? It may belong to agriculture, veterinary science, and forestry.
- HEALTHCARE OPERATIONS AND CAPACITY???? The scholarship in this category will aid in developing the skills required to strengthen the health provisions and its outcomes.
- GLOBAL PROSPERITY PROMOTION???? It will support economic prosperity among low-income nations. Meanwhile, it will play a prominent role in enhancing trade capacity by developing entrepreneur skills.
- STRENGTHENING GLOBAL SECURITY, GLOBAL PEACE, and GLOBAL GOVERNANCE ???? This scholarship program will develop the skills needed to bring peace and prosperity at regional, national, and international levels.
- STRENGTHENING RESILIENCE and CRISIS RESPONSIVENESS ???? It will aid in learning all the skills that will help the lower or middle-income countries to deal with difficult situations and withstand the shocks.
- LASTLY, OPPORTUNITY, INCLUSION, and ACCESS???? It will develop the skills to promote and provide opportunities to less privileged nations. For instance, educational opportunities, etc.
Commonwealth Scholarship Coverage Allowances:
- They provide airfare from your home country to the UK with the return ticket.
- They have fully-funded tuition fees for the awarded candidates.
- They give monthly living allowance) of £1,116, or £1,369 per month for the applicants of universities in the London metropolitan area.
- They also have a winter clothing allowance for the students who are studying in colder areas.
- Also, provide thesis grant and study travel grant.
- They also give child allowance for all the divorced, widow, and single parents. However, the amount of stipend varies for the first, second, and third child.
- For disabled students, extra funds are available.
Commonwealth Scholarship Eligibility Standards:
- Be a British Protected Person. Or have refugee status, or be a citizen of any eligible commonwealth nation.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of any eligible commonwealth country.
- The applicant must start his academic studies in the UK by September 2022, a UK academic year.
- The applicant must not get registered in any of the Ph.D. or leading to Ph.D. or any M.Phil. program in any university of his home country or the UK before September or October 2022.
- The applicant cannot afford to study in the UK without a scholarship.
Commonwealth Scholarship Application Submission:
- All the applicants have to submit their applications to the respective nominating bodies via the online application portal system.
- However, the corresponding nominating bodies will go through every application to grant the Commonwealth Master’s degree scholarship to the deserving candidates only.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE COMMONWEALTH MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Proof of being a citizen or grant refugee status of any commonwealth country.
- Passport copy.
- Transcripts of higher education.
- Two Reference Letters.
Do not forget to attach all the above-listed documents with your application form in the supporting format to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
Last Date to Submit Application for Commonwealth Scholarship:
The applications are still open for the Commonwealth scholarships 2022-2023 and it is mandatory to apply before 16:00 (GMT) on 18 January 2022 at the earliest.