It is our pleasure to inform you that the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2022-2023 are now considering and evaluating the online applications. So take your chances to apply for this fully funded Australian Research Scholarship this year.
Here’s an all-year-long chance for students to study in Australia through fully funded RTP scholarships. Students wanting to pursue a Research Doctorate and a Research Masters’s degree, also referred to as HDR (Higher Degrees by Research), are supported via the RTP through annual block grants. The Research Training Program, also known as the RTP, is intended to assist domestic and foreign students in higher education.
The RTP aims to fulfill the following priorities:
- To help facilitate the coaching of local students and offshore students taking on HDRs at Australian HEP’s, adaptable financing structures are intended.
- The program will prepare students for professions in higher education and other fields of employment.
- Work with industry and other research end-users to foster partnership between HEP researchers and RTP.
- Providing financial assistance to international students enrolled in HDR programmes at Australian universities.
Independent colleges oversee the Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s Research Training Program (RTP). Participants in the RTP Scholarship Program must submit their applications directly to the colleges. Everyone’s application and selection method vary from one college to another. It encompasses international tuition costs and a living allowance at 42 prestigious Australian academic institutions.
In recent years, the Australian Government Research Research Training Training Program (AG-RTP) overtook the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australian Postgraduate Awards, and the Research Training Scheme (RTS) in Australia.
The Australian Research Training Program (RTP) provides monetary assistance to competent national and overseas students starting research masters and doctorate courses at Australian educational institutions. Additionally, beneficiaries of the RTP scholarship are available to apply for any other fellowship. As a result, the total amount of monetary support must not exceed 75 percent of their biennial RTP allowance.
Funding Allowance of Australian RTP Scholarship:
The Research Training Program (RTP) of the Australian Government gives the necessary assistance to overseas students all through their studies.
- Full-fledged college costs.
- Accommodations are free
- There is also an annual stipend of $27,596 for the chosen candidates.
- Health Funds
- Flight tickets
- Compensation finances approximate $420 for Masters’ applicants and up to $840 for Doctoral applicants
- The right to paid maternal leave
- Master’s and Ph.D. applicants can also apply for research grants.
Eligibility Standards Required for RTP Scholarship Application:
In order to be eligible for monetary support underneath the Australian Government Research Training Program, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- The candidate can be either an internal or external student registered in a credentialed HDR curriculum at an Australian college.
- For both the relevant Masters and Doctorate programmes, candidates should meet all educational prerequisites of the college as well as the degree.
- For foreign students, evidence of English fluency is required (ELP). Candidates are required to take any of the three tests, namely, TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE. The minimum score obligation to be achieved is as follows:
|Test Name||Minimum Score Requirement|
Australian RTP Scholarships Application Procedure:
In November, February, and June, RTP stipend fellowships are granted. As a result, the candidate will have to submit all relevant paperwork for the admission application, as well as proof of the candidate’s Research Experience (in case relevant), in order to be viewed in the relevant prize deadline. Remember that the candidate might not hear about the RTP scholarship until after they’ve been accepted at the university.
For consideration and acceptance, the candidate must take care of the following:
- Finish up their application for admittance to postgraduate research only at applicable faculty, and choose “Research Scholarships” as an option when applying on the application.
- Make sure their application contains all pertinent additional documentation, making reference to the RTP/UPA application process knowledge kit, research experience assists, and proof guidelines.
The Research Training Program is available to honor students as well. Even in this case, they have yet to receive their final outcomes. Candidates can choose to be evaluated after applying for their Masters via Research or Ph.D. programs. RTP allows for applications to be held till the time the prospective student submits their complete transcripts. The official honor transcripts can be emailed or submitted to the document submission portal.
In case any candidate’s circumstances alter, ineffective candidates are invited to apply again. However, this invite may vary as per the candidate’s situation.
What are the Required Documents for RTP Scholarship Application?
It is vital that candidates make a checklist of the following supporting documents required to apply for RTP:
- All educational transcripts
- Language test score results
- Research proposal
- A 500-word outline of the desired research Study plan endeavor is required.
- A list of writings that have been published, together with URL links and/or a duplicate of every article.
- A duplicate of the thesis abstract is required.
- Proof of the teacher’s consent to monitor through email
List of Universities Offering Australian RTP Scholarships:
Following are the top Australian Universities that offer Australian RTP Scholarships:
- University of New South Wales RTP Scholarship
- University of Melbourne RTP Scholarship
- University of Sydney RTP Scholarship
- Macquarie University RTP Scholarship
- University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship
- Monash University RTP Scholarship
- University of Melbourne RTP Scholarship
- University of Queensland RTP Scholarship
- University of Western Australia RTP Scholarship
- University of Newcastle RTP Scholarship
RTP Scholarship Application Submission Deadline:
Due to the collaborating colleges managing the procedure of application for the Australian RTP scholarship independently, the deadline differs from college to college.