The online applications for the fully-funded Amsterdam Scholarships 2022-2023 academic year are now invited by all Universities and Colleges of Amsterdam.
Through its vibrant environment and small-town charm, obtaining a degree in Amsterdam may well be the smartest choice you’ve ever made. Amsterdam has the ability to prepare you to enter a degree and a profession that aligns will your aspirations, with colleges and specialized institutes that consistently feature amongst the finest around the globe. If you’re still experiencing doubt, then we suggest researching the city’s strong legacy of educational achievements and the diverse range of programs it gives access to.
How to Get a Completely Funded Scholarship in Amsterdam?
With a rank in the top 100 universities of the world and in the top 15 universities in Europe, the University of Amsterdam offers the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) to international students who wish to join Master’s programs. The AES is a merit-based scholarship that is provided to outstanding candidates.
Funding Coverage of AES Scholarships:
Upon getting selected for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship, the candidates will receive the following coverage:
- Eligible candidates will receive EUR 25,000
- AES will pay for the tuition fees as well as housing expenses.
- The funding will cover the entire school year
- The applicant will need to demonstrate good behavior and development to keep the award for the following year. The candidate’s achievement and participation during the first year of school would be used to determine renewability.
Eligibility Criteria of AES Scholarships:
In order to lock in the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship, the candidate will need to fall under this criteria:
- The candidate cannot be a citizen of Europe. This scholarship is targeted at international students.
- The candidate has to be a full-time college student at the time of applying or must have completed their bachelor’s.
- The candidates must obtain a GPA of 3.5 above to be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidate cannot be sponsored by another scholarship or grant when and after applying for AES.
- English Language Proficiency scores are mandatory. The candidate can appear in any of the following – TOEFL, IELTS (Academic), Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English, or Cambridge Certificate for Proficiency in English (CPE).
How to Apply for AES Scholarships?
The procedure of the Amsterdam AES scholarship application is online, however, to be evaluated for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship, candidates have to fill an independent form, which may be found on the University of Amsterdam’s authorized portal.
Private information and necessary papers should be filled out on the online application form. The relevant and necessary documents are as follows:
- All-Academic Transcripts
- Passport Copy
- English Language Test Scores
- Extracurricular Activities
- Letter of Motivation
- Teachers References
- Letter of Reference
- Excellence Certificate
- Questions that will be Researched